FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use Release SCE Forte with Ritalin / Concerta / Neovision / Straterra or chemical SSRI’s?
Many people and parents have had success with either alternating doses of Release Sce with existing medication until weaned off or replacing the medication with Release Sce. The Release Sce formula with the added minerals, helps improve memory and mood and is at the same time a potent antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory, and an immune enhancer and it has the ability to increase serotonin uptake in some brain regions and to improve the spatial memory effect, it can assist in regulating the body’s natural blood-sugar levels, and facilitates the absorption of glucose into brain cells.
What are the side effects of Release SCE Forte?
Very few people experience side-effects. The reported side-effects include occasional episodes of:
- mild headache; slight nausea, no vomiting;
- soft stool or loose stool with no cramping;
- transient increase in anxiety or irritability an hour after initiating treatment, which resolves after an hour or so;
- insomnia, which can be corrected by lowering the dose or taking the product not later than midday;
- a feeling of sedation, which can be corrected by taking the product as a single 50mg dose at night
- NO severe adverse effects have been documented from using Release Sce-Forte.
What are the long term effects on Release SCE Forte?
Long term usage of the minerals at higher doses may have an effect on the body. The Release Sce doses of the minerals are all sufficient to enhance the intended function, but low enough to be safe to use over longer periods of time and also have an additional immune boosting effect. Sceletium tortuosum is non habit-forming and has been used for thousands of years by the The Khoisan people of South Africa. All studies show that it is safer to use over a longer period than a chemical SSRI.
What are the dosages for this product?
Release Sce-Forte (60 caps)
2 – 4 capsules (once or twice daily) depending on your daily needs
3 years – 7 years: 1 capsule once in morning. The capsule can be opened and mixed with a spoon of yogurt.
7 years – 12 years: 1 – 2 capsules per day. Preferably give the first dose in the morning. It can then be increased to 1 – 2 capsules before bedtime.
Maximum capsule dosage is 4 capsules per day, extreme cases can be increased to 6 capsules within 24 hour, for short term use.
Release Sce-Junior (200ml Syrup)
3 years – 7 years: 5 – 10ml once daily.
7 years – 12 years: 10ml up to twice daily, preferably 10ml in the morning, and 10ml half an hour before bedtime.
Maximum syrup dosage is 30ml (10ml x 3 times per day), only for extreme cases and for short term use only.
Can Release SCE Forte replace chemical ADHD medication?
We can’t tell you what to do, but many people and parents have done it and have not looked back. Tell your doctor about Release Sce-Forte and Release Sce-Junior. Not only is it healthier and safer, it relaxes the child and does not create a zombie-like frustration and also eliminates mood swings. It is a SAFE change.
Is Release SCE Forte tested and manufactured according to high standards?
The Release Sce formula is Scheduled 0 as a very safe supplement. The mineralized formula was designed according to the “Complimentary medicine D33.7 Western Herbal Combination” The Release Sce range has been formulated by a group of food scientists, pharmacists, researchers and developers. Appointed under strict GMP compliant regulations, these experts manage, formulate and produce all pH7 products. All minerals and plant materials are self-sourced and we ensure raw extraction and quality tests higher than 95%. Every batch is tested, verified and labelled according to the actual active content. All pH7 products are manufactured by GMP principles, and are developed in line with top international standards – a D33.7 Western Herbal Combination.
What is the best time to take Release SCE Forte?
The best time to take Release Sce is early morning with breakfast and, if needed, late afternoon. It is always best to take it before or with a meal.
What are the contra-indications of this product?
There have been no confirmed reports of drug interactions. However, because of the neuro-receptor activities of sceletium tortuosum there may be interactions with other pharmacokinetic drugs. People taking any psychiatric drug (including all anti-anxiety drugs, sedatives, hypnotics, anti-depressants and anti-psychotics and so-called “designer” or recreational drugs) or any cardiac medications, are advised not to take sceletium tortuosum-containing products without their medical doctors assistance. As with most supplements and modern drugs, safety in pregnancy for Release Sce has not been established.
What are the active ingredients in this product?
- The main ingredient in Release Sce is pure sceletium tortuosum extract. Sceletium tortuosum is proven as a natural and effective, selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI). Release Sce has 50mg pure extract with 3.8% standardized alkaloids (actives).
- Chromium nicotinate is a trace mineral that facilitates the absorption of glucose into brain cells.
- Zinc picolinate improves memory and cognition and boosts your immune health and increases physical performance.
- Selenium AAC is a trace mineral. It helps create proteins called antioxidant enzymes, which allow the body to eliminate toxins naturally – the presence of toxins in the bloodstream is also a trigger for ADHD.
- Magnesium plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions within the body, including the transmission of nerve impulses. Low magnesium levels can lead to changes in your mood and personality, as well as increase your risk of depression. Some signs might include mental numbness, a lack of feeling emotions and increased feelings of anxiety, irritability and difficulty concentrating.